Organic Tamayokucha Green Tea
This incredible green tea has a sweet, light flavor…never bitter. The tea leaves are gently steamed as they dry, for a beautiful green hue you’ll enjoy seeing in your cup and savoring on your tongue.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (180°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3+ minutes.
- Avoid scalding this tea with boiling water.
- Unlike our Jasmine, you can give this tea a good, long steep and not worry about it becoming bitter.
- Great tea for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Store your tea away from heat and light. This is a delicate green tea that could even stand to be stored in the refrigerator to prevent oxidation and photo-degradation. Just don't store it next to the onions: tea absorbs odor.
December is for Gifting
Save an extra 10% off our curated gifts for everyone on your list. These perfectly priced bundles save time and money and come ready to give in our Two Leaves and a Bud gift box.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our commercially compostable eco-sachet and wrap are plant-based and petroleum free, and are specially designed to keep tea fresh and flavorful.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.