Alpine Berry Tea
Alpine Berry herbal tea is naturally sweet and tart with hibiscus, blackberry leaves, and orange peel. It's refreshing hot or iced.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our boxes of tea and everything in them are either recyclable or compostable. Our pyramid tea sachets and wrap are made with what may look like plastic but is actually Polylactic acid (PLA). PLA is plant-based, petroleum-free, and is certified compostable. Often, our sachets and wraps are backyard compostable, but as composting conditions can vary, you can always look for a commercial composting facility in your area.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
At Two Leaves and a Bud, we are proud supporters of showcasing and partnering up with local businesses. We love our local community of the...
6:00am. That is the start time for the hundreds of backcountry skiers who will compete in the annual Power of Four race covering the uphill...
Need a natural immunity boost? Turmeric and Lemon are two powerful natural ingredients to boost your immune system and mood this winter. Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties...