Alpine Berry Tea
Alpine Berry herbal tea is naturally sweet and tart with hibiscus, blackberry leaves, and orange peel. It's refreshing hot or iced.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Kids love this naturally sweet and tart (sugar-free!) tea. Use it as a base for jello and popsicles.
- Consider yourself an amateur mixologist? Try infusing this tea in your favorite alcohol and start experimenting with cocktails!
- Pairs well with chocolate – like Dark Chocolate with Raspberries. The sweet and fruity chocolate is the perfect accompaniment to the tart tea.
Buy it with
Buy 1 mug get 1 FREE!
Buy one of our mugs and get one FREE!
Add two mugs to your cart and use code:
GET-A-MUG at checkout.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Let's break it down
We are particular not only about how our packaging looks and works to keep your tea fresh, but also how it breaks down and keeps packaging out of landfills.
From the beginning, we chose to use tea sachets made from PLA, plant-based, compostable film.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
Vanilla Bean Peach Tea Float
4 peaches - skinned, pitted, and cut into wedges ¾ cup boiling water ¼ cup sugar 2 bags unconventional black iced tea Fresh squeeze of lemon juice...
Pina Colada Black Iced Tea
10oz black iced tea 1oz pineapple syrup Coconut milk - a splash, or more, to taste. Rum - optional Pour over ice mix. Garnish...
Strawberry Matcha Lemonade
1 oz strawberry puree (just blend strawberries until smooth) 10oz water 1 tbsp Two Leaves Matcha Lemonade Mix the Matcha Lemonade and pour over ice....