Organic Assam Tea
Assam tea is famous for its lush flavor and amber color. Rich brown and golden tipped leaves yield a multi-layered "malty" flavor.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Try this as your first cup of the day, and you may never go back to English Breakfast again.
- Like all black tea, Assam requires a high brewing temperature in order to bring out the full, nuanced flavor. Make sure your water’s boiling, and step away from the microwave!
- If using milk try a longer steep - up to 7 minutes - before adding the milk.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our boxes of tea and everything in them are either recyclable or compostable. Our pyramid tea sachets and wrap are made with what may look like plastic but is actually Polylactic acid (PLA). PLA is plant-based, petroleum-free, and is certified compostable. Often, our sachets and wraps are backyard compostable, but as composting conditions can vary, you can always look for a commercial composting facility in your area.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
At Two Leaves and a Bud, we are proud supporters of showcasing and partnering up with local businesses. We love our local community of the...
6:00am. That is the start time for the hundreds of backcountry skiers who will compete in the annual Power of Four race covering the uphill...
Need a natural immunity boost? Turmeric and Lemon are two powerful natural ingredients to boost your immune system and mood this winter. Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties...