Organic Peppermint Tea
Our organic, large-cut, USA-grown peppermint leaves are both crisp and buttery. It's the best you'll ever experience.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Naturally caffeine-free, this tea makes a great after-dinner mint…ideally with a few bites of chocolate.
- Sun brew this tisane for a refreshing treat: throw a couple sachets in a jar and let it sit in the sun for a few hours.
- Try infusing in cool water. Add a sachet or to two a glass jar in your fridge and leave overnight.
- Try co-mingling this tea with others like Chamomile or Better Belly and be your own Blend Master.
Buy our Wellness Trio and save 50% off a Welly!
For a limited time when you purchase our Wellness Trio (1 box each of Energize, Organic Detox, and Organic Hydrate) you can save 50% off of a Welly Traveler or Camp Cup!
Use code WELLY-NESS at checkout
This offer is limited to the first 50 customers. Must purchase 1 each of the above mention teas.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our boxes of tea and everything in them are either recyclable or compostable. Our pyramid tea sachets and wrap are made with what may look like plastic but is actually Polylactic acid (PLA). PLA is plant-based, petroleum-free, and is certified compostable. Often, our sachets and wraps are backyard compostable, but as composting conditions can vary, you can always look for a commercial composting facility in your area.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
6:00am. That is the start time for the hundreds of backcountry skiers who will compete in the annual Power of Four race covering the uphill...
Need a natural immunity boost? Turmeric and Lemon are two powerful natural ingredients to boost your immune system and mood this winter. Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties...