Organic Earl Grey Tea
Our Earl Grey starts with a great quality, large leaf organic black tea. We add just a hint of natural bergamot to create the famous taste.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Excellent with a splash of milk, or a squeeze of lemon, but not both at the same time.
- Try a London Fog: Steep Organic Earl Grey (leave room for milk). Add ½ tsp vanilla extract to tea. Steam milk and pour over tea. Sweeten to taste.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Add tea leaves to cookies, shortbread, muffins, scones, quick breads and cakes for a lovely flavor.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Let's break it down
We are particular not only about how our packaging looks and works to keep your tea fresh, but also how it breaks down and keeps packaging out of landfills.
From the beginning, we chose to use tea sachets made from PLA, plant-based, compostable film.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
Tea Nerds know best, that is why we swear by using powdered tea latte mixes instead of liquid concentrates. Here's why: SMALL PACKAGE/BIG...
1T Two Leaves Nice Chai tea latte mix 8 oz milk of milk alternative Two pumps of Apple Syrup Whipped cream Caramel sauce In a...