If you’re like us, you’ve used, and re-used, all of your summertime drink recipes by now. Or maybe you just enjoy cold drinks all year long. Don’t sweat it (we like our puns); here’s a fresh one for you.
Matcha Strawberry Lemonade (16 oz)
- 1 heaping tbsp Nice Matcha
- 4 oz hot (or at least warm) water
- 8 oz strawberry lemonade (or regular lemonade is tasty too!) Our favorite lemonade is Santa Cruz Organic. Skip the instant lemonade for this recipe, please!
- Pour water and Nice Matcha in a shaker and whisk until clumps are gone.
- Add lemonade and ice, and shake.
- Pour (ice and all) into a glass, or strain over ice, leaving old ice in a shaker.
- Garnish with a strawberry (optional).