Do you love cozying up with a warm —and festive— drink in hand? If you answered yes, we have the drink for you! This cocktail is easy to make and it goes down even easier.
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 oz Organic English Breakfast Tea
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/2 oz bourbon of choice
- Combine first two ingredients and bring to a soft boil.
- Remove from heat and add English Breakfast sachet to the liquid and steep for 5 minutes.
- Lightly drizzle honey in cup and spread on rim.
- Pour bourbon into glass and then pour cider mix on top.
- Add cinnamon stick if desired and serve.