Organic Assam Tea
Assam tea is famous for its lush flavor and amber color. Rich brown and golden tipped leaves yield a multi-layered "malty" flavor.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Try this as your first cup of the day, and you may never go back to English Breakfast again.
- Like all black tea, Assam requires a high brewing temperature in order to bring out the full, nuanced flavor. Make sure your water’s boiling, and step away from the microwave!
- If using milk try a longer steep - up to 7 minutes - before adding the milk.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
Small Business Saturday!
Special deals on select items up to 50% off as a thank you for supporting our small business. Started in 2004 by founder, Richard Rosenfeld and one employee, Two Leaves now has 11 employees plus the warehouse crew and ships delicious, organic, whole-leaf tea to numerous countries around the world.
Two Leaves and a Bud
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our commercially compostable eco-sachet and wrap are plant-based and petroleum free, and are specially designed to keep tea fresh and flavorful.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.