Organic Mountain High Chai Tea
The foundation of our chai is top-quality, whole leaf black tea. Then we add whole spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves for a bold, yet balanced tea.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Steamed milk and a dash of honey can turn your chai tea into a luxurious latte.
- Add a shot of espresso to your chai to create a drink called “Dirty Chai.”
- Add a few sachets into your pot when making rice.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our commercially compostable eco-sachet and wrap are plant-based and petroleum free, and are specially designed to keep tea fresh and flavorful.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.