Organic English Breakfast Tea
Bold and malty with a sweet edge, this is a flavorful every-day tea. It’s great with milk but smooth enough to drink without. Our premium whole leaf tea blend harkens back to the good old days when English Breakfast was made in a teapot.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 4+ minutes.
- Like all black tea, English Breakfast requires a high brewing temperature in order to bring out the full, nuanced flavor. Make sure your water’s boiling, and step away from the microwave!
- If using milk try a longer steep - up to 7 minutes - before adding the milk.
- Despite its name, English Breakfast can be an all-day tea!
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our commercially compostable eco-sachet and wrap are plant-based and petroleum free, and are specially designed to keep tea fresh and flavorful.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.