Organic Energize Tea
Orange and pineapple give this tea a tasty, tropical fruit edge. It finishes with a pleasant green tea astringency.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet
- Pour boiling water (180°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try infusing in cool water: Just pop a sachet in your water bottle. It will take some time for the flavor to develop, but feel free to start sipping immediately.
- Use as an all-natural, calorie-free pre-workout. (Green tea boost + ginseng for focus + ginger to combat weakness and fatigue.)
- Use filtered water for best results. Minerals in the water can neutralize flavor.
- Steep for 2 min, then start sipping every 30 seconds until you find the sweet spot - your ideal flavor. Remove the sachet.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Let's break it down
We are particular not only about how our packaging looks and works to keep your tea fresh, but also how it breaks down and keeps packaging out of landfills.
From the beginning, we chose to use tea sachets made from PLA, plant-based, compostable film.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
How to froth like a barista in 7 steps. Everything you need to know to make delicious tea lattes at home!
We may be tea geeks, but we’re not against adding milk to our tea now and then. Having recently discovered what our CEO called the...
Tea Nerds know best, that is why we swear by using powdered tea latte mixes instead of liquid concentrates. Here's why: SMALL PACKAGE/BIG...