Assam - 50 Naked Tea Sachets
Assam tea is famous for its lush flavor and amber color. Rich brown and golden tipped leaves yield a multi-layered "malty" flavor.
Our new Naked 50s are perfect for those who are notoriously picky about their tea and their savings. With 50 whole leaf tea sachets per sleeve, it offers the best price per sachet – up to 40% savings over a box of 15!
This Assam tea is “naked”, meaning each sachet is stripped of its outer envelope, giving you more of the delicious, whole-leaf flavor with less waste. Less packaging means less impact on the environment and better savings for you. Everyone benefits!
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Try this as your first cup of the day, and you may never go back to English Breakfast again.
- Like all black tea, Assam requires a high brewing temperature in order to bring out the full, nuanced flavor. Make sure your water’s boiling, and step away from the microwave!
- If using milk try a longer steep - up to 7 minutes - before adding the milk.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Let's break it down
We are particular not only about how our packaging looks and works to keep your tea fresh, but also how it breaks down and keeps packaging out of landfills.
From the beginning, we chose to use tea sachets made from PLA, plant-based, compostable film.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
How to froth like a barista in 7 steps. Everything you need to know to make delicious tea lattes at home!
We may be tea geeks, but we’re not against adding milk to our tea now and then. Having recently discovered what our CEO called the...
Tea Nerds know best, that is why we swear by using powdered tea latte mixes instead of liquid concentrates. Here's why: SMALL PACKAGE/BIG...