Organic Tamayokucha Green Tea
This incredible green tea has a sweet, light flavor…never bitter. The tea leaves are gently steamed as they dry, for a beautiful green hue you’ll enjoy seeing in your cup and savoring on your tongue.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (180°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3+ minutes.
- Avoid scalding this tea with boiling water.
- Unlike our Jasmine, you can give this tea a good, long steep and not worry about it becoming bitter.
- Great tea for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Store your tea away from heat and light. This is a delicate green tea that could even stand to be stored in the refrigerator to prevent oxidation and photo-degradation. Just don't store it next to the onions: tea absorbs odor.
Buy it with
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Let's break it down
We are particular not only about how our packaging looks and works to keep your tea fresh, but also how it breaks down and keeps packaging out of landfills.
From the beginning, we chose to use tea sachets made from PLA, plant-based, compostable film.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
For avid tea lovers, tea season lasts all year long. But as the weather chills up and we approach the holiday season we are even...
No matter if you are the grinch or brimming with holiday spirit, this grinch latte is sure to delight. Turn even the grumpiest frowns upside down...