Organic African Sunset Tea
Our organic rooibos (say “ROY-bos”), also known as Red Tea or more literally "red bush", brews up bright and earthy with just a hint of lemongrass for a balanced, rich cup.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Try adding milk and sugar to taste, or steam milk for a red tea latte!
- This tea might be just the ticket for a wicked hangover…not that we are speaking from experience.
- This tea is super-hydrating, so brew a big batch and then chill for total refreshment.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our commercially compostable eco-sachet and wrap are plant-based and petroleum free, and are specially designed to keep tea fresh and flavorful.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.