This hand-held Milk Frother by Eparé creates rich and delicate foam in 15-20 seconds.
- For best results, slightly warm the milk first and hold cup at an angle as you raise and lower the stainless steel whisk into milk.
- Perfect for making tea lattes or to mix matcha lattes. Works with milk or milk alternatives such as soy, almond, and coconut. Tip: "Barista" versions of these milk alternatives work best.
- Can even be used to make whipped cream or whisk eggs.
- Swap out the frother for a cleaning brush to clean hard-to-reach places, like the inside of your water bottle.
- To clean the stainless steel whisk, simply dip it into hot soapy water and operate briefly, rinse, and operate again to spin dry; or load the attachment into your dishwasher.
- Measures 9" long and 1 ¼” in diameter - weighs 3 oz.; comes with 1 Cleaning Brush Attachment 4” long, and Stand.
- Takes three AAA batteries.