Organic Matcha Mint Green Tea
Premium Matcha – Japanese stone-ground green tea – blended with whole leaf green tea and American peppermint makes for a healthy, refreshing, and energizing tea trifecta. A hint of goji berry flavor rounds out the tea for a balanced, bright cup.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (180°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Don’t waste the matcha: Tap any remaining matcha in the envelope into your cup, and be sure to drink the last sip of tea, as some of the matcha will have fallen to the bottom of your cup.
- Use filtered water for the best tasting brew. Minerals in the water can neutralize flavor.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Steep for 2 min, then start sipping every 30 seconds until you find the sweet spot - your ideal flavor. Remove the sachet.
Buy our Wellness Trio and save 50% off a Welly!
For a limited time when you purchase our Wellness Trio (1 box each of Energize, Organic Detox, and Organic Hydrate) you can save 50% off of a Welly Traveler or Camp Cup!
Use code WELLY-NESS at checkout
This offer is limited to the first 50 customers. Must purchase 1 each of the above mention teas.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our boxes of tea and everything in them are either recyclable or compostable. Our pyramid tea sachets and wrap are made with what may look like plastic but is actually Polylactic acid (PLA). PLA is plant-based, petroleum-free, and is certified compostable. Often, our sachets and wraps are backyard compostable, but as composting conditions can vary, you can always look for a commercial composting facility in your area.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
6:00am. That is the start time for the hundreds of backcountry skiers who will compete in the annual Power of Four race covering the uphill...
Need a natural immunity boost? Turmeric and Lemon are two powerful natural ingredients to boost your immune system and mood this winter. Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory properties...