Organic Darjeeling Tea
Strong but sensitive — we like that in a tea. Our Darjeeling tea has light, but rich, body with floral overtones.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (212°F) over sachet.
- Steep 4-5 minutes.
- Darjeeling makes a great late morning / afternoon tea.
- Try adding lemon to your cuppa’ Darjeeling.
- Don’t let your tea snob friends know if you add milk and sugar to this refined tea.
- This is a great tea to pair with dessert, if you can handle a bit of caffeine.
- As this tea cools, it's just as yummy. Try it at room temp or iced.
December is for Gifting
Save an extra 10% off our curated gifts for everyone on your list. These perfectly priced bundles save time and money and come ready to give in our Two Leaves and a Bud gift box.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Our commercially compostable eco-sachet and wrap are plant-based and petroleum free, and are specially designed to keep tea fresh and flavorful.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.