Organic Matcha Mint Green Tea
Premium Matcha – Japanese stone-ground green tea – blended with whole leaf green tea and American peppermint makes for a healthy, refreshing, and energizing tea trifecta. A hint of goji berry flavor rounds out the tea for a balanced, bright cup.
- Use 15oz filtered water per sachet.
- Pour boiling water (180°F) over sachet.
- Steep 3-5 minutes.
- Don’t waste the matcha: Tap any remaining matcha in the envelope into your cup, and be sure to drink the last sip of tea, as some of the matcha will have fallen to the bottom of your cup.
- Use filtered water for the best tasting brew. Minerals in the water can neutralize flavor.
- Try it iced. Brew in 6 oz. water, add sweetener (optional!), and pour over ice.
- Steep for 2 min, then start sipping every 30 seconds until you find the sweet spot - your ideal flavor. Remove the sachet.
So are we. We pluck only the freshest and tastiest part of the tea plant – the top two leaves and a bud. We start with the best tea from top-quality organic gardens and blend only with natural flavors to deliver a rich, real tea experience in our easy-to-use, plant-based, compostable eco-sachets. From plant to compost, we’re committed to great organic tea that is easy to brew and light on the planet.
So put the kettle on, grab your favorite mug, and embrace your inner tea nerd.
Let's break it down
We are particular not only about how our packaging looks and works to keep your tea fresh, but also how it breaks down and keeps packaging out of landfills.
From the beginning, we chose to use tea sachets made from PLA, plant-based, compostable film.
The gift of tea
Try Our Samplers
There’s no better gift for your tea-loving tribe than a beautiful box of amazing tea. Or treat yourself to a tea gift (yes, self-gifting is a thing) and find your perfect cup of tea.
Two Leaves and a Blog
Tea Nerds know best, that is why we swear by using powdered tea latte mixes instead of liquid concentrates. Here's why: SMALL PACKAGE/BIG...
1T Two Leaves Nice Chai tea latte mix 8 oz milk of milk alternative Two pumps of Apple Syrup Whipped cream Caramel sauce In a...